Wisconsin Literacy Health Literacy Project Manager
Under the general direction of the Health Literacy Director, the Project Manager will help provide advice, technical assistance, and leadership in planning, developing, and evaluating statewide health literacy strategies and interventions directed toward a broad audience including health and social service professionals, literacy professionals, and healthcare consumers. He/She will also assist in developing and implementing fee-for-service contracts. The Project Manager will contribute to the development of content and strategy to drive community engagement and support population health behavior change. He/She will play an instrumental role in planning, writing, testing, implementing, and managing health literacy interventions for various at-risk populations in Wisconsin. This position will have responsibility to manage all phases of the Adopting a Patient-Centered Prescription Medication Label in Wisconsin project.
1. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
2. Keen relationship skills and prior experience working closely in and with diverse communities.
3. Ability to multi-task and focus on priorities at hand.
4. Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
5. Sound organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities.
6. Experience working in multi-cultural, and/or multi-lingual environments.
Send resume, cover letter, and 3 references by March 31, 2021 to:
or mail to:
Health Literacy Director
Wisconsin Literacy, Inc.
211 S. Paterson St., Suite 170
Madison, WI 53703