UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY page
|United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Dane County
for Birth to 3 Connections Program
We have a full-time position for a passionate person with a four-year degree in social
work or a related field, along with experience with children with developmental delays
and their families. Three years of case management experience preferred. Come work
in a model Birth to 3 program for infants and toddlers with developmental delays and
disabilities. The ideal applicant will have:
• Commitment to family-centered services in a natural environment;
• Good communication and organizational skills;
• Valid driver’s license, vehicle and vehicle insurance;
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus; and,
• Previous experience with Birth to 3 and coordination of teams is also a plus.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits. Submit cover letter and resume by
March 28th, 2018, to:
Cultural diversity is important to our agency. Persons of color or diverse
backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Equal opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.