UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY page
Office & Billing Coordinator
United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Dane County (UCP) has a full time opening
for an Office and Billing Coordinator. This position is vital to supporting the
agency’s mission of “Understanding Disabilities, Creating Opportunities, and
Promoting Community.” Working with the Program Director, this person is
responsible for office management, compliance reporting, record
maintenance, billing, and database management.
• Experience with word processing, record-keeping database systems
and queries (Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel).
• Clerical and office management experience.
• Broad understanding of the needs of individuals with disabilities and
• Ability to identify problems, review relevant information to design and
implement systems to meet program needs.
• Professional demeanor, empathy, and experience dealing with a
diverse group of individuals and families.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Ability to work efficiently, meeting commitments with high quality
standards and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated skill and working knowledge of office management
procedures and database systems.
• Established skill and working knowledge of supervisory management
including delegation and progressive discipline.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and multiple staff
• Excellent judgment and discretion in handling confidential and
• Strong organization skills, flexible and creative, with willingness to
learn new technology.
• Ability to work independently and succeed in a multi-task environment.
• Supportive team player willing to act as a goodwill ambassador for
UCP both internally and externally, by understand the core values of
the agency and actively communicating its mission to stakeholders.
Diversity is important to our agency. We are an affirmative action employer.
People of color and/or individuals with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to
$33,000 - $36,000 annual salary depending on experience with excellent
Please submit cover letter and resume detailing qualifications and
experience by noon Friday, June 19, 2015 to:
Accounting, HR, and IT Director
United Cerebral Palsy of
Greater Dane County
2801 Coho Street, Suite 300
Madison, WI 53713