UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY page
Office Coordinator/Billing Coordinator
United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Dane County (UCP) has a full
time opening for an Office Coordinator/Billing Coordinator. This
position is vital to supporting the agency’s mission of
“Understanding Disabilities, Creating Opportunities and
Promoting Community.” Working with the Program Director, this
person is responsible for office management, compliance
reporting, record maintenance, billing, and data base
1. Experience with word processing, record-keeping data base
systems and queries (Microsoft Word, Access, Excel)
2. Clerical and office management experience including
independent decision making responsibility.
3. Broad understanding of the needs of individuals with
disabilities and their families.
4. Ability to design systems to meet program needs
5. Professional demeanor, empathy and experience dealing with
a diverse group of individuals and families.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
1. Ability to work efficiently, meeting commitments with high
quality standards and attention to detail.
2. Demonstrated skill and working knowledge of office
management procedures and data base systems
3. Established skill and working knowledge of supervisory
management including delegation and progressive discipline
4. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and multiple
5. Excellent judgment and discretion in handling confidential and
6. Extremely well organized, flexible and creative with willingness
to learn new technology.
7. Ability to work independently and succeed in a multi-task
8. Ability to work effectively with nonprofit Board of Directors, staff,
volunteers and public.
9. Supportive team player willing to act as a goodwill
ambassador for UCP both internally and externally, by
understanding the core values of the agency and actively
communicating its mission to stakeholders.
Diversity is important to our agency. We are an affirmative action
employer. People of color and/or individuals with diverse
backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
$33,000-$38,000 annual salary depending on experience, and
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter detailing
qualifications and experience by Friday, April 26, 2013 to:
United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Dane
2801 Coho Street, Suite 300
Madison, WI 53713