UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY page
Birth to 3 Connections Program Director
United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Dane County (UCP) has an
opening for our Birth to 3 Connections Early Intervention Program
Director. This position is vital to the agency’s mission of
supporting the needs of families caring for children with delays
or disabilities. In this role you will manage our evidence based
program and supervise staff in assisting families with their
child's development during their child's first three critical years.
You will be responsible for fiscal oversight, community education
and outreach, staff training, data collection and coordination with
community partners. You will be part of the agency’s
management team and adhere to the core values and principles
that guide UCP’s inclusionary community and home based
• Master’s degree in Special Education, Social Work, Psychology
or related field.
• Working knowledge of the philosophy and guiding principles of
Wisconsin’s Birth to 3 Program, DHS 90 and IDEA Part C
guidelines is essential.
• Minimum of five years of progressively responsible program
management and staff supervision in a community based
• Minimum of two years experience working with families of
young children with developmental disabilities/delays and
understanding of the resources and services available.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, effective
community collaborator, established strengths in community
• Excellent computer skills including Word, Outlook, Excel and
Access for program operations and reports.
• Sound budget oversight skills and ability to meet compliance
• Past experience with governmental funding and third party
billings is a plus.
UCP offers competitive salaries and benefits. Please submit a
cover letter, resume and salary requirements by noon, October
UCP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Attn: Camilla Rucinski
United Cerebral Palsy
2801 Coho Street, Suite 300
Madison, WI 53713