GENERAL PRODUCTION WORKER
HOURLY BARGAINING UNIT
Veyance Technologies, Inc. Goodyear Engineered Products (formerly The Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Company), a world leader in automotive hose design and
manufacturing, is currently seeking qualified candidates for general production
worker positions at their Sun Prairie, WI facility.
Job qualifications: Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, a stable work
history, 2+ years of hands-on manufacturing experience, be able to work any shift,
including weekends, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, physically
demanding position that seasonally operates in a hot environment.
Job responsibilities: Must be able to operate machines while making fact-based
decisions, possess some mechanical ability, mathematical skills, high integrity and
safe work habits.
To apply for the production Worker position at Veyance Technologies
in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin:
Veyance Technologies has partnered with Select International to assist us with the
hiring of Veyance’s Production Workers. To view the description and apply for the job,
please go directly to our site to complete and submit your online application:
VEYANCE TECHNOLOGIES, Inc. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V
Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the US
Sun Prairie, WI
Veyance Technologies, Inc., a world leader in automotive hose design and
manufacturing, is currently seeking a qualified candidate for a Process Engineer
position at the Sun Prairie, WI manufacturing facility.
This highly visible position has responsibilities for:
• Developing and implementing processes /procedures / programs to improve plant
waste, productivity, and processing cost
- Utilization of WinSPC, Capability Studies, DOEx, and related Analysis Tools
• Work with quality and technical departments in support of plant quality and
• Work with plant engineering / maintenance in support of plant initiatives
• Provide troubleshooting expertise to address general processing problems
• Work with Suppliers to improve incoming raw material capabilities to defined
• Four-year Engineering Degree – Mechanical aptitude desired
• Experience in rubber processing and / or textiles desirable
• Strong communication skills with people of varying levels of education and
• Excellent analytical and strong leadership skills
• Working knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques highly desired
Must have a passion for problem solving, proven engineering roles in a
manufacturing environment, self-motivated & directed, and have good follow through
abilities to achieve results.
Please apply on line at www.veyance.com. Once on the website, click on About Us,
then Careers, and “See current openings here” at the bottom of the page. Enter Job
ID 581 in Search by Job ID box.